Sunday, December 11, 2011

12/11/11 Christmas Party

Last night we went to a Christmas party at the home of one of my husband's coworkers. It was really nice and I wasn't bored this year! The only issue I had really was all of the talking I did. It really makes the inside of my mouth sore, especially where the spring is. Only 9 more days until my next appointment and the next round of sore teeth and sandpaper mouth!  I'm sure you're all tired of me talking about wanting that spring to be gone. I have a feeling, that there will be more springs in my future.

On the other hand, I can see my teeth have moved and that there are spaces between some teeth that weren't there previously!

Well, the washing machine is telling me it's done. I better go get the clothes taken care of. Have a great day!

No comments: