Thursday, December 22, 2011

12/22/11 Talking

The one thing that I forgot to mention yesterday is that I had lunch with a friend. We sat and talked for 2 hours. Guess what? The inside of my mouth didn't get sore. We'll see what happens this morning. I am meeting 2 friends and I know we'll talk a lot. I haven't see the one friend for awhile. I'm really happy so far with this last adjustment. My front teeth are a little sore when I brush my teeth, but nothing like they've been in the past.

One issue that I am having is with flossing. They give you these special things so that you can thread the floss through your teeth and not bother the brackets or wire. I have a tough time getting it through even with the threaders. When I do get it to go through, it's not like flossing without braces. I know there's plaque built up on my teeth. I do see the dentist next week for a routine cleaning. I wish the orthodontist office would have told me that they can coordinate my cleanings with an adjustment appointment. They take the wire out, I go to the dentist and then back to them to have the adjusting done. Oh well, there's always my appointment in June when I go to the dentist again. I wonder how many people know they can do it this way.

Have a great day!

No comments: