Thursday, December 8, 2011

12/08/11 Hurting

This morning started off good. That is until I gave my son a kiss goodbye before I left for work. He was still in bed and I leaned over to give him a kiss. I didn't realize he was awake, so he lifted his head up. His chin collided with my lower lip and wow did it hurt. The braces actually cut into the inside of my mouth and it was bleeding. Luckily it didn't bleed for long. However, tonight it's still sore. I put wax across the brackets and the spring to keep the area from getting sore from them. It helped in that way, but it still really hurts and there's nothing I can do for it. I tried some ibuprofen, but it didn't help. Also, there's another spot on the right in the middle of the inside of my cheek that is sore from rubbing against the brackets. If it still hurts when I go to sleep tonight I'll put some wax on the brackets.

I am not one to give up on things. I have a high tolerance for pain. However, I'm really tired of my mouth hurting!
Oh well, on to facebook to see what's up there. Have a great day!!

No comments: