Tuesday, December 20, 2011

12/20/11 It's Gone & OW!

I had my adjustment appointment today. They didn't do a lot with the top teeth that I could tell. However, he took the spring off and sanded part of my lower front teeth to make more room. He was going to put that darn spring back on and I made a disappointed noise. I got an okay, we can do this another way. Then his assistant put something else on and put the wire back in and the bands across the brackets back on. It hurts just to have the bands taken off, but after him doing the sanding and the final adjusting, my lower teeth are really sore. I'm hoping that the teeth soreness goes away by tomorrow. I'm hoping that the inside of my cheeks or in front of my upper and lower teeth don't get to chewed up from this latest adjustment. At least the spring is gone. I'm sure that is, for now!

We can choose from several colors for the bands that go around the brackets. I had lavender last time. This time I got screaming pink! It makes having them a little more fun!

Have a great day!

No comments: