Wednesday, December 28, 2011

12/28/11 Cavity Filled

I had my filling redone today. I was hoping to get away without having to have a shot to numb the area. No such luck! My mouth is still numb, though it is starting to go away. The whole time she was working on my mouth, I was worried about my braces, thinking that something would get broken. It didn't. She's a great dentist. I've been going to her for 22 years and know that she knows what she is doing. Yesterday when she checked my teeth after my cleaning was finished, she told me that she could already see improvements in the alignment of my teeth. That made me happy. I sure hope that the braces do what they need to do. I talked to her about the retainer that I will have to have after the braces are taken off. It seems popular now to have a permanent retainer. I sure hope they don't tell me I have to have one. It would make me crazy to not be able to bite into foods for fear of ruining the retainer. I will definitely talk to the orthodontist at my next appointment if not before then!

Take care and have a great day!

No comments: