Thursday, December 15, 2011

12/15/11 Holiday Time & Work!

There has been so much food and so much candy at work, it's making me crazy. I am so thankful and so lucky to have a job and such wonderful coworkers! It's just that so much of what we've had or people have given me, I can't eat because of the braces or the reflux. So, I share with others. I really believe it's the right thing to do. My mouth is sore today. I don't know if it's because my teeth are moving or I ate something that caused the braces to rub in a place that they hadn't previously. I'm sure by tomorrow it will be better and I'll eat something else. I'm so glad that tomorrow is Friday and it's my last day of work until after the New Year gets here. I only get paid for Christmas and New Years Day. I don't mind it at all and am glad for the time off. I do have my next orthodontist appointment next week. Hopefully it will go well!

Have a great day!

No comments: