Thursday, November 3, 2011

11/03/11 Callouses

I think the spot on the front of the inside of my mouth where the spring is has started a callous. It doesn't quite get caught in the spring now and that's a good thing. I'm still not seeing the good side of this treatment even though I know what it's suppose to accomplish. I'll stick with it. Today I am exhausted. Not sure why as I got a good nights sleep last night.

I discovered chocolate that I can eat that has nuts and salt in it. It's by Ghiradelli. The almond pieces in it are so small that I can easily chew them without disturbing the braces. It definitely helps to satisfy the craving for nuts I've been having. Maybe the recipes that I want to make with pecans, I'll make them but chop up the nuts so that they are smaller pieces!

No comments: