Tuesday, November 8, 2011

11/08/11 Still Wondering

I'm still wondering if any of my physical symptoms are caused by the metal in my mouth. Mostly the acid reflux issues. I've tried asking the doctors about it and they just give me a blank stare. I'll have to check with the orthodontist to see what they think. I still don't like having them on and still wish I hadn't gotten them. I've heard from a few people that had them removed for the reasons that I mentioned and they've all said they wish they hadn't had them taken off. I just don't know if I can go through 2 years of this. I'm sure it's the other stresses in my life and I'm trying to pass blame on my braces. Seems coincidental that my stomach issues became worse when I got my braces on. Oh well... off to my knitting class!

No comments: