Wednesday, November 16, 2011

11/16/11 Still Okay, maybe!

My mouth is doing okay today, sore at times, but okay at others. I haven't eaten anything that would bother them yet! The trouble is, I keep seeing things that I want to eat, but can't. I have a craving for caramel, a forbidden food because of the stickiness. I also, would love to bite into a big, crisp, juicy apple, something else that is also forbidden. Really, when I had braces as a child, I didn't care that I couldn't eat those things. Now as an adult, I really MISS them! There's more than just those two things. However, I am resilient and will get through this. If only now, I can get rid of the headache that I have, life would be pretty good. On the other hand, life is great and I am indeed a very lucky woman, even if I do have braces!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments: