Saturday, November 5, 2011

11/05/11 Inside

I can take the pain that comes with my teeth moving. It only last a day or two and then it's down to a really mild ache. It's when the teeth move and it changes where the brackets are on the inside of my mouth. Then it makes a new area in my cheek or in front of my teeth sore. The worst pain I think I had with it was when I first got them and I had a really sore spot under my tongue. Every once in awhile it will bother me a little bit, but nothing like what it was when I first got them.

I decided that while having the different colors is cool looking, I definitely like the lighter colors better. It makes the braces less noticeable. Maybe it sounds conceited, but I really like the way I look when I smile and the braces detract from that. I like to smile and won't stop just because of the braces! Just won't do it for pictures!

No comments: