Sunday, November 6, 2011

11/06/11 Braces and Stress

Though I know it's probably not true, I feel like that my getting the braces heightened my stress levels with other areas in my life. I have a teenage son, who is a wonderful young man, 13, but screwing off in school. I have a 27 year old son that is having personal issues, so I'm stressed over that, too. I swear before the braces I could handle things so much better. Now, I'm not so sure about it. I think the braces definitely added to my stress. Part of it is the money, part of it is my health. I was down to just under 111 pounds today from about 122 before I got the braces. I'm eating good, maybe not quite as much junk food, but still am eating. Guess it's good that I am having a colonoscopy and endoscopy towards the end of this month. I hate going through that, but better be safe than sorry!

No comments: