Sunday, November 13, 2011

11/13/11 Apples & Peanut Butter

I had apples and peanut butter today for lunch. I've had it before, thought that the peanut butter would get caught in my braces, but hasn't and it tastes great with the apples! I still have to cut the apples into small pieces. I love apples, but really miss biting into a good crisp apple. Oh well, hopefully I'll be able to some day!

My bottom teeth in the front are sore a little bit today. Not a lot. But I do notice it. I'm sure by tomorrow this pain will be gone. It's hard for me to get use to that every so often the braces make my teeth move and they're sore again. When I had them when I was 10-12 years old, it seems like I would have them adjusted and my teeth would hurt for a day or two and then not hurt again until the next adjustment. Still getting use to it all!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments: