Tuesday, November 22, 2011

11/22/11 It Worked & Didn't Work

The medicine for the canker sores that I had put on yesterday worked on a couple of them. Two of them look better, but two of them are still really sore. I was going to call the orthodontist but don't know that it would do any good. I'm hoping that eventually they will all go away on their own. If they're not better by tomorrow I think I'll check in with my dentist. She is a wonderful woman who always takes her time with me when I call her during non office hours. She may know of something else to do for them. The trouble is if she calls any medicine in for me I have to pay full price for it since my regular health insurance doesn't cover what she calls in. That and my dental insurance doesn't cover prescriptions. Oh well, maybe it's time to look for more home remedies!

Have a great day!

No comments: