Sunday, November 20, 2011

11/20/11 Canker Sores Again!

I love the fact that I can text my orthodontist and he'll answer me back. Got to love technology! Unfortunately, there was little to do for me until they open tomorrow. He did suggest that I can my dentist, which I did. She told me several over the counter things I could do and that if they didn't help, I could come by the office tomorrow and she, too, could put something on them. She said it hurts like heck, but that it takes care of them. I'll decide tonight if I'll go to the orthodontist first thing or her later on in the day. What I bought at Walgreen's seems to be helping. I have taken two doses of my acid reflux medicine to see if that would help, too. I don't want to take to much of it because it makes my heart race and makes me very jumpy. Hopefully by tomorrow they'll not hurt so much. I will definitely keep wax on the lower brackets and take the medicine to work with me just in case!

Have a great day!

No comments: