Friday, November 25, 2011

11/25/11 Moving again!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. It was Thanksgiving here and we were busy preparing food for family and friends. It was a great day and yes, my reflux kicked up again. I'm definitely going to have to watch what I eat for a few days and this is with boxes of candy on the table!

My teeth were a bit sore last night, things must be moving again. With only going to the orthodontist every six weeks or so, it makes it seem like things are going to slow. I can tell things are moving the way that they are suppose to be as my front teeth are actually starting to touch when I close my teeth together. I'm hoping that if things go good, that I won't have to have the T.A.D. screws. When they put them in, they have to screw them into the bones near my teeth. Then they use springs to pull my jaw together properly. I haven't enjoyed the screw that they put across my front teeth to make room for the one front tooth. Guess if I do get the screws, I'll have to invest in more dental wax!

Have a great day!

No comments: